Tuesday, September 26, 2017

TTCRD Anything Goes Challenge



Welcome to our fourth Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) challenge for September 2017. The theme is “anything goes”, as it is every week. Team A designers were honored to create and color images from Morgan’s Art World. Click on the name of her shop and check out the amazing Fae artwork.

Here’s a little history about Morgan: ‘’Morgan Fitzsimons is a British artist, illustrator, and author. Born in the north of England in 1939, she has been drawing and painting since she could hold a brush. Morgan studied at LJMU, gaining her NDD, ATC, and BA. Morgan is a traditional artist and works in many mediums. Her artwork has been displayed all over the world. Morgan has also been involved in many art related and non-art related industries. She taught in schools for 20 years and retired as Head of Special Needs. She has also developed and published educational packs and teaching aids as well as fictional work. She has also been involved in designing costumes for various opera and theatre companies, and was also a wildlife artist for several charities and organizations.’’

The following is a list of my supplies used for “Gothic Flower.” It’s almost Halloween so be on the lookout for a spooky/Gothic card.


Copics used:
Skin: E50, C00, 1, 5;
Hair: T0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9;
Leaves: YG91, 93, 95, 97, + .25 Black Pigma Micron pen;
Roses: R01, 14, 24, 46, W4, 6, + Memento Markers in Rhubarb Stalk and Rich Cocoa + .25 Brown Pigma Micron pen;
Hearts: R01, 14, 24, 46;
Background: W00, 0, 1, 3, 4, +alcohol for splotches.

Other supplies:
Strathmore Bristol Smooth 100# 300 series;
Micro-tipped applicators for splotches;
Paper trimmer;
Craft mat.


“Gothic Flower” will be entered in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes w/optional twist of distress it
Colour Crazy Challenge – Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter Challenge – Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane

Some affiliated links are listed below at no cost to you. The supplies for making this project were purchased by me. If you click on the pics below and make a purchase, I get a commission. I want to thank everyone for their continued support of my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visitng! I appreciate all and every comment! You do my soul good!

I'm Moving!

I am moving my blog to my website at AJ's Design Artz . I hope you stop by!